You might have everything set up for your special day: the pre owned engagement rings, the guest list, and the food for the wedding. But when it comes to having a wedding, the photographs are extremely important. You are going to want to have pictures that you can reflect on for years after you have tied the knot. Your photographs will serve as beautiful reminders of one of the best days of your life. It takes a lot of planning to have fantastic photographs of your big day. If you want to be photo-ready for your wedding, follow the tips below and you will be sure to have photographs that leave you breathless.
1) Think about your makeup choices.
Even if you don't normally wear makeup, it is a wise idea to invest in a few beauty products. For example, some face primers work very to smooth lines and color variations when applied before foundation. This will come in handy if you are having a wedding outside or during the summertime. Look for primers that reduce shine and leave makeup lasting longer to ensure that your look lasts all day.
2) Create an essential list of wedding shots.
If you want to ensure that each and every picture comes out well for the wedding, develop a list of shots that you wish to capture. Here are some questions you should ask yourself ahead of time:
- Where do I want to have wedding shots taken?
- Are there any landmarks at the wedding venue that are ideal for photographs?
- Is there a certain location which has a specific meaning to me? (For example, was your first kiss with your soon-to-be husband underneath a particular tree where you are holding the wedding?)
- Who do you want included in your pictures?
- Do I want pictures of myself and the bridal party getting ready for the wedding?
These are only a few photography questions to ask yourself before your wedding. Also, think about whether or not you want wedding pictures taken before or after the ceremony.